Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day Two - Question Of The Day...

So, Day 2!

Today's Question of the Day Is: *Duh Duh Duh*

I'm gonna make todays, Fun! So, here we go!

You're at a restaurant and whatever you're eating - non-allergically - suddenly turns your skin a deep, yet very flattering, purple with pink polka dots.

What do you do?

Do you hold your head high and finish your meal with dignity?

Do you run for the nearest bathroom and hide until it wears off?

Do you ask your date for their menu and hide behind *it* until the effect wears off?

My answer: I'd laugh, and if the meal is decent, continue right on eating. If it's not, I might get up and leave but I'd still hold my head high because, let's face it, it would be one heck of a story to tell your grandkids, wouldn't it?

So, what say you Bloganites??

What do you do???

Let me know in a comment below...

Thanks as always for stopping by.

Until next time,

Margaret Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment