Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 7 - Question Of The Day

Day 7 - Question Of The Day.

Alright peeps, I'm a little late with this tonight, but here we go:

I've mentioned I have cats - 5 of them actually and all of them have very distinct personalities.

So, here's my question: What kind of pets do you have and what is their main personality trait??

My Answer:

Could be really long, so I'll try and keep it short.

Nikki - My oldest - is Queen of the Roost.
Yodda - Her Daughter - is Princess Of the Roost.
Dip - Serendipity or Dipshit depending on the day - is my stoner.
Leo - Or Leonardo De Caprio - Is my big ball of fluff movie star (I swear he'd sit in front of the mirror ALL day preening if I let him!)
And
Marley - Aptly named for the one and only Bob Marley - is my drunkard cause he walks about the house with this slow swagger and narrow eyed look of contentment..

So, there's my brood. Now, tell me about yours...Pictures are awesome and more than welcome!

Pics in order: Leo, Marley, Nikki, and Yodda (perched on my shoulder), Dip is the black blob behind her (He does not like his pic taken)

 
 
 
 


As always, thanks for stopping by.

Until next time.

Margaret Taylor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment