Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 3 - Question Of The Day...

Day 3...Question Of The Day: *Duh Duh Duh!*

So, today, is another fun one.

Today we ask the age-old question of: Do you talk to your animals? No matter what they are, cat, dog, horse, hamster, ferret, do you randomly talk to them and do they talk back?



My answer:

You bet! (Don't judge me, I know I'm the Crazy Cat Lady On The Corner...)
For those of you that don't know, I have five cats.

In age order they are: Nikki, Dip, Leo, Yodda and Marley.

Nikki and Leo are my two talkers.

Nikki when she wants attentions and Leo when he wants Food, Water, clean litter, whatevers.

Do I talk back?

Ahyep, I sure do. At least with Leo. Who is pictured below. I'll be in my home office, come out to get something to drink and he'll be sitting at the door waiting on me. He meows, I reach down and give him a scritch, which he enjoys. Once I stop, however, he'll continue to meow until I hold onto the end of his tail and he literally walks me over to whatever he wants...the food dish, the water bowl, or toward the bathroom cause he's just dropped a "big one" and it must be scooped out!



So, my lovely Bloganites, what say you? Do you have animals and do you have random convo's with said animals??

No comments:

Post a Comment