Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 8 - Question Of The Day...

Day 8 - Question Of The Day...

Ok, really late with this one tonight, but work intervened.

So, I'll make this fun and just silly, cause I'm kinda tired tonight. Hey, don't judge me, I'm human too ya know...*laughs*

Anyway, Tell me your favorite game. Board, Roleplay, Online Video, what one thing do you jump too when you're bored...

For me, currently, it's World of Warcraft. I'm a junkie, or I was for about six years. I was so bad for awhile there, that I have two accounts, 11 characters on each and if it exists in the game world, I probably have it on one of them...*laughs*

Don't judge me, for about six years there, I wasn't writing a lot. Or, if I was, it came and went in some serious spurts, so I needed a way to entertain myself. This was pre-first-book days and pre-FB-days...*shakes a fist at Zuckerberg for sucking me at long last...ROFL!*

Anyway, talk to me peeps. Tell me what you do for fun other than read...

Thanks as always for stopping by...

Until next time.

Margaret Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment