Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh a Lovely Sneaky Peaky

As promised, here's a first look at the cover for Book 2 of The Spi-Corp Series!


Is this not gorgeous?!

*sighs*

I may be biased, but I think it is!

Thanks, as always to Carey Abbott! I triple <3's her, truly! She is so very patient with us Authors and does such wonderful work. I cannot recommend her enough. If you're Indie and in the market for very reasonably priced covers, check her out: http://ebookcoverdesignsbycarey.com/  She is well worth it!

Anywho, I just wanted to share this and remind everyone that A First Love Never Dies - Book 1 of the Spi-Corp Series and Wolf's Paradox - Book 1 of the Layren Series are available now and $1.00 from all sales during the month of June is being donated to the Red Cross to help the victims of the Oklahoma Tornado's. All the cool deets are here in Doing My Part

Now, I'm off to get to work on polishing up Book 2 and maybe, if you can come up with a sufficient bribe, I might be persuaded later on this week to post another sneaky peeky excerpt to go along with the cover...I'm just sayin'...

Until then.

Thanks as always for stopping by my little corner of the Blog-O-Sphere!

Margaret Taylor






No comments:

Post a Comment