Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Changing things up a bit...

So my poor little blog has been neglected of late, as has my writing. I don't have any excuse other than to add in the factor of loss and feeling a bit out of sorts with missing Eric. I know that may seem strange to anyone who hasn't had a long-time pet-friend, but I've had animals in my life, all my life, so...yeah.

Anyhoo...

In an effort to get myself back on track, I decided to change things up a bit around here.

First off, I'm going to post to the blog more frequently. At least once a week, sometimes twice. *gasp, shock, horror.* Yeah, yeah I know.

Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate all you faithful followers and clickers who come and visit me daily, so I'd like to give you something more to look at than the same post over and over for more than a week! Yay me right?

It'll be easier, especially now that I have two books out with many more to come. But, I'll get that here shortly, I promise.

For now, though I'm going to give you a taste of what I have planned for the old blog-space in the coming weeks and months.

I'm part of several events in July. I'll have two blog hops running through here along with a couple of guests and such like that.

Beyond that, I've got two new releases coming July 8th. Book 2 of the Spi-Corp Series, Saving His Love is on the way.



And Book 1 of my new Santa Series (which is 8 books in the coming months and gives you my take on the Mythos of Old Saint Nick himself) Chris St. Nick will also be out. (My lovely cover designer, Carey Abbott is putting the finishing touches on the cover as we speak and I'll get it up and posted ASAP!)

As for the rest of it. Well, I'm going to post to the blog - in some form - weekly going forward - maybe twice if I can manage it between everything else.

But, to start, it's going to be on Sundays and while everyone else does a "Sunday Sneak Peek", I'm going to be different - HA! Who'd have seen that one coming right? - and call it "Sunday Shenanigans"!

So, that's it from my side of the Universe!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by.

Until next time.

Margaret Taylor

PS: I almost forgot! Both my books, A First Love Never Dies and Wolf's Paradox are on sale this week. Get them for just .99 pennies before their respective book 2's hit the shelves!

4 comments:

  1. Just bought A FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES today. Will begin reading it next week after finishing the 3 I'm reading now.

    I look forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Ms. Donna, that just gave me little flutters in my tummy! It's such a pleasure when people tell me these things *beams*. So, thank you, very much. I hope I can live up to your expectations in time to come!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming releases. I love the cover for Saving His Love! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Ms. Mel, thank you. That's Jake up there. I'm sure you met him in Book 1, yes?

      But you'll get much more of him in Book 2, I promise. And boy, has he grown! I wasn't expecting it, believe me, but, yeah...:D You'll have to pick up Book 2 and find out what I mean though, cause I'd hate to say more and spoil it for ya!

      Delete