Monday, August 12, 2013

Winners, Winners, Chicken Dinners

Ok, actually, I had Mac and Ham for dinner tonight, but you get the idea...

With that said though, I do have to pronounce the winners from Ella's Blog Hop this weekend.

And after a very scientific method of choosing from all the comments (I had exactly 40 Comments - which is good because I suck at math sometimes! - and so I used four 10 sided dice, separated said comments into groups of ten and rolled the dice! Ha, don't you just love science and stuff?!?! Honestly, I used Random.org...*giggles* But the other way sounded cooler and showed off my geekiness, yes?)

Anyway, so here they are folks!

All four are receiving eBook copies in their preferred formats of my latest release - All In The Name Of Love and I truly hope they enjoy it. My readers tell me it's pretty good...:D

 
 
 
So say a hearty congrats to:
 
Jacquelinesreads
 
Kathy Osborn
 
LaTayna Lawson
 
JR Carroll
 
I've sent them all emails, so hopefully they'll respond. If they don't, I'll go back and choose some new victims, erm, winners!
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and showing your support for a wonderful Author and Friend, Ms. Ella Jade.
 
I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Until next time,
 
Margaret Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment